Re: [cdt-dev] Major PDOM changes in HEAD

Doug,

I know this is a bit left of base, bit I wonder if this change is going to make support for remote projects more difficult? I had imagined that if the PDOM database was stored in the project directory then it should be able to be generated on the remote machine, but still be visible to Eclipse running on the local machine. If the database is stored at the workspace level then I don't think this approach will work any more (unless the whole workspace is remote.)

Just a thought.

Greg