From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 8:02 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Call for I200605150500 as RC1

Hey gang, all active committers please vote for the following build as RC1.

    http://cdt.eclipse.org/builds/3.1.0/I.I200605150500/index.html

If we get no “no go”s by Tuesday morning EST, we’ll publicize this as the RC1 build. If we get a no-go we’ll respin and do this again.

I am consider the following committers active, i.e. ones who’ve committed code since RC0. Of course the others can vote as well!

- Markus S

- Mikhail S

- Mikhail K

- Doug S

- Dave I

- Leo T

- Ken R

- Chris R

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top