[cdt-dev] File inclusion information now in PDOM

Hey gang,

I know there are a number of people interested in this. I now capture file inclusion information in the PDOM. It’s immediate use is for the new Full Indexer which needs to index all source files that include a header file when that header file changes. This may be something we can use for Managed Builder internal builds.

To see how it’s used, check out PDOMFullHandleDelta.processTranslationUnit. There is a simple call PDOMFile.getAllIncludedBy which does the transitive closure to see all files that include the given file. And like all things PDOM so far, it seems pretty fast J.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top