Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von John Camelon
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. April 2006 15:36
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: Re: [cdt-dev] Imported source projects and source lookup don't workinCDT 3.1 SDK builds

I don't have time to look right now, but are the feature.xml and build.properties both set properly?
I believe the "Source Build" for the build.properties needs to actually include all of the source directories, and the feature.xml should "unpack plugin archive after installation", that has worked for me in the past.

--
JohnC

"Sascha Radike" <sradike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/19/2006 07:48 AM

Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

"'CDT General developers list.'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
AW: [cdt-dev] Imported source projects and source lookup don't work        inCDT 3.1 SDK builds

Yeah, I noticed missing source code, too. Also the extension point schemas
can't be found.

That's why I imported all plugins from HEAD.

Sascha