From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:31 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Indexer, search, type cache equivalents.

Depends what you need. I am moving everything over to the PDOM interfaces which are being constructed as I go. This should be code complete by the end of May.

BTW, these should be considered non-public interfaces. I do not expect to make the Indexer interfaces public until CDT 4.0.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com