[cdt-dev] CDT HEAD requires Eclipse 3.2 RC1

Hey gang,

My bad this time. When I removed the old refactoring code, I removed something called ListenerList. This appeared to be something cloned from the Eclipse Core Runtime since organize imports hooked me up. Now when I tried out Eclipse 3.2 RC1, I got compile errors. Looking closer ListenerList was an internal class. The funny thing is that it moved to the public interface in RC1 (no API changes, eh?). I have fixed the compile error but now we’ll all have to upgrade to RC1, which is probably a good thing in the end.

Sorry about that.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top