[cdt-dev] Build directory

Sorry for spamming you with a silly question. I have a make project. To build it I have to run make in a specific directory. I've specified build directory in C/C++ Make Project->Make Builder, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the working directory when executing make. No matter what I do, make is executed in the project directory. Is this a bug, or does build directory mean something different? I'm using CDT 3.1 I200604090500 with Eclipse 3.2M6.

-sergey

Back to the top