From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Recoskie, Chris
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:44 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT builds now tagged

Sweet…  now if we could just get the platform to do the same :-(

I don’t know what everyone else does but we typically have to resort to fetching via the timestamp that was in the qualifier for the I-build.  Messy.  Probably not correct either as it’s never clear to me exactly when that timestamp is applied.  Is it the start of the build?  The end?  Somewhere in between?

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

Texas Instruments, Toronto

http://eclipse.org/cdt