[cdt-dev] Eclipse 3.2 M6 questions

Hi all,

I was encouraged to use the new asynchronous viewers to provide a feedback to the platform. So, I redesigned the Modules view using the AsynchronousTree(Model)Viewer class and now I am paying the price. Not only every new milestone release breaks our code, but also this API is internal and will remain internal until Eclipse 4.0.
So, I would like to ask the community: should I reverse the changes and wait for Eclipse 4.0 or we can live with it?
If the new implementation to stay, we need to decide when we are ready to switch to M6.

Thanks,
Mikhail Khodjaiants

Back to the top