From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of dmsubs
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:17 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: [cdt-dev] MBS Oddity?

I am experiencing some odd behaviour in MBS.

I have a simple plugin that defines my GNU-based tools. This allows me
create managed make C projects that build correctly.

However, I have just give a copy of the plugin to a colleague who is
using
3.1.2/3.0.2. On his machine, projects are failing to build correctly
because
the input file to the C compiler is being provided twice (e.g. gcc
<options>
file.c file.c).

Any clues as to what might be happening here?

Thanks

---
Derek