[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] Binary Search Thread
- From: "Balasubramaniyan K" <balask@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:05:08 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Hewlett Packard
- Thread-index: AcXWZuFbB94qBKIJRwCXgP0c8774LgAAGYNwAC14i4A=
Binary Search Thread is running whenever it wants. As a developer, I get disturbed on seeing the "Binary Search Thread"
every now & then.
For a customer, it would be really frustrating.
For a big project (I am using GDB source code as my test program, around 2000 C files), it takes atleast 5 minutes for the
Search to end & it happens
whenever it feels like running :)) :))
I disabled the BinarySearchThread in CModelManager.java . OfCourse ended up with the repercussion that the binary files was
not visible in Run-> Run /Debug configuration when we are trying to select the necessary executable to be run.
Just thought of bringing this point to the notice of everyone through this email :-)