[cdt-dev] New CDT project lead

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Doug Schaefer is taking over as CDT project lead. Most of you know Doug already - Doug joined the CDT project at inception (more than 3 years ago), and was IBM's CDT architect. Doug recently joined QNX to continue work on CDT and take on the additional responsibilities of project lead.

CDT has come a long way in the last three years; I don't think anyone foresaw the level of adoption and interest we would have today - just look at the number of companies attending the CDT developer conference in a couple of weeks. To build on this momentum, CDT needs strong leadership. Doug brings this quality to the project, and along with his strong technical background and passion for CDT, he will guide the project to the next level.

Please join me in congratulating Doug on his new role!

Sebastien

Back to the top