[cdt-dev] change syntax highlighting

Hi there,

this is my first post on this list, so if i'm doing anything wrong please tell me.

My question ist about the syntax highlighting in CDT. I'm aware that the standard C/C++ plain-old data-types are highlighted. But i've found no possibility to add new tokens for syntax highlighting? I this possible at all or will i have to change some configs manually? According to the google results only few have tried to change this behaviour (and it seems they failed...)

bye
Tobias Jakobi

Back to the top