To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 8:28 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] Unable to load symbols error.

Hi,

The Modules view lists executables and shared libraries. If I right
click on any one of the shared library and select 'Properties', it opens
a properties dialog for the module. It provides 'Browse' button. If I
browse the same file from the file system and click 'Ok', it gives
'unable to load symbols' error on Windows.

Is it expected behaviour? Or Am I missing something here? See the
attached image.

Thanks,
JP

Back to the top