RE: [cdt-dev] Chris Recoskie for MBS committer

+1

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Treggiari, Leo
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:13 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Chris Recoskie for MBS committer

I’d like to nominate Chris Recoskie to become a committer for the MBS.  He has been active in making suggestions and submitting patches to the MBS for as long as I have been involved.  In 3.0, he has implemented some significant new functionality – Custom Wizard Pages for new Projects, Extracting the GNU Tool-chain into its own Plug-in, and Dynamic Enablement of Options.  His contributions have been of high quality.  He has demonstrated a good understanding of the MBS not only through his code patches, but also through his mailing list input and suggestions.  I know that he is eager to continue to enhance the MBS, and I believe that he will make an excellent addition to the MBS committers.

Please support him with your votes.

Thanks,

Leo

Back to the top