Re: [cdt-dev] The Navigator

> I am using CDT build 2.0.0.200404011349 on Eclipse M8, the problem is;
> in the navigator window all my source files and header files are shown
> as header files i.e. .cpp / .c file bear an icon for H, is this normal ?

Yes and no.
The problem is that we have the same editor for two different file types
so when the workbench adapter is trying to find an association
it uses the last extension, so every *.c *cpp, *h etc have the header icon.
We could/should remove the extension contribution for *.h files and
now it will be the "c icon" which I suppose is better.

> Anybody help

Only the "C/C++ Project view" can be smart enough to see the difference
you could use that view instead of the navigator.

Back to the top