[cdt-dev] CDT 1.2.1 has been released!

I have copied the RC3 bits over to the release site and renamed things as appropriate for our 1.2.1 GA release.

My heart felt congrats and thanks to Thomas and the folks at QNX for the great last minute dash to improve the scalability and quality of this release. I am sure everyone in the CDT community will appreciate the results of their labor. I would also like to thank my colleagues here at IBM and elsewhere for the patience while we got this together.

Now on to a successful 2.0!

P.S. Sebastien, I will leave the post to the newsgroup to you and your masterful words :-)

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top