RE: [cdt-dev] March CDT Conference Call (NEW TIME)

Thanks to the kind folks who pointed out that I have the date wrong. The next CDT conference call is indeed tomorrow, March 3 rather than Feb 11. We already had that one, it wasn't really memorable enough to repeat :-)

Kleo

"Recoskie, Chris" <crecoskie@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/02/2004 10:15 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] March CDT Conference Call (NEW TIME)

Not to nitpick, but I think you mean tomorrow, March 3rd don’t you, not Feb 11th?  :-)

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto