Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 12:55 PM
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT debug suspend and resume

Hi all,
I'm working with eclipse under linux and a new AT91 board that runs eCos.
It works fine, but, I think, there is an useful  feature that is missing,
that's the possibility
to start a debugging session without an automatic resume (in suspend mode)
to give the opportunity  to see registers and memories before
running the application. I know that is a feature hardware oriented but it's
exactly what you want when you develop hardware and/or firmware.

thanks
Andrea.
Andrea Michelotti - Hw/Sw co-design manager
ATMEL Rome - Tel +39-06-40901432

Back to the top