Re: [cdt-dev] CDT2.0 Scanner Configuration

I was kind of waiting for the component rationalization to take place before adding new plugins. However, that's taking a bit of time so maybe we can proceed.

Any thoughts on naming? How about:

org.eclipse.cdt.gnu - owned by cdt-core for gnu stuff from the core
org.eclipse.cdt.make.gnu and org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu - owned by cdt-build for gnu stuff from the builders

I don't think it is necessary to create seperate core and ui plugins for these since most of this stuff is UI.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

26/02/2004 09:19 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT2.0 Scanner Configuration

> That also get's me thinking. I wonder if it is time to create new plugins
> for the Gnu build integrations. We should be able to remove all such
> integrations as we have done for MI in Debug. This would include such
> things as the gcc error parsers, gcc managed build tool defs, the gcc
> extensions for standard make build output scanning (Vlad's work), etc.
> Thoughts?

+1

Any actions to have the plugins created ?