From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sean Evoy
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 12:23 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Managed make and spaces in include paths

Hi All,
Tested with the various flavours of gnu make I have installed here and there and it works. I'll be submitting a temporary patch prior to removing the gnu extensions shortly.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Brad Jarvinen" <Brad.Jarvinen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/23/2004 12:37 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Managed make and spaces in include paths

Bingo - that's what I would expect (escaping the spaces).  In my standard make makefile, my rules to generate dependencies escape the spaces as Doug mentioned and works fine.

Brad