Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M7 CVS Weirdness

Being the eager beaver that I am, I grabbed 2.0 M7 out of CVS this morning (via tag CDT_2_0_M7).


However, I was getting an error in org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/cview/ because ITranslationUnit.getElementAtOffset() did not exist.  I think the application of the tag in CVS went wrong, as I managed to fix it by getting org.eclipse.cdt.core from HEAD rather than the M7 tag.  Doing the reverse doesn't work though (cdt.ui from HEAD and cdt.core from M7) as it throws a gazillion errors in cdt.debug.ui, cdt.debug.mi.ui and cdt.launch.  So I would assume that the tag was misapplied to cdt.core somehow as opposed to cdt.ui.


Anyway, I figured someone would want to know.









Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

IDE Frameworks Group

Texas Instruments, Toronto




Back to the top