[cdt-dev] Update of the CDT FAQ

As mentioned on todays' conference call -- I am updating the CDT FAQ.

I have done a first pass through it, and thought that I would send it out to the list to get some input on it.  It is NOT complete and it has some "notes to self" scattered throughout..

In particular, I am looking for additional "questions" and some help with the answers.

If you have any comments, please e-mail the group (or just me, if you prefer).

        - Dave

--
David Daoust
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

<<< text/html; name="faq.html": Unrecognized >>>

Back to the top