RE: [cdt-dev] Build Model Proposal Status

Hi!

Sorry, what we implemented for Project Management is Tensilica internal right now. We implemented internally because we were going to get nailed on usability without it and I was not getting a good vibe that org.eclipse was going to come up with anything in the short term.

Thanks!
-Chris

Where can we find the source code for this? Will it be part of the regular CDT build?