Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
RE: [cdt-dev] Tensilica

> >>>>> "Doug" == Schaefer, Doug <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Doug> Given the proposal on the table, and the questions flying about,
> Doug> it might be time for this call to happen soon?
> There's a couple of us here at Red Hat who are interested.
> It would have to happen in the next couple of days, though, due to the
> impending holidays.  I'd prefer waiting until after Jan 1.

I agree. Given that we have some really good discussions going on the
mailing lists, I suggest we target shortly after the new year to sync
up and put together an action plan. I'm hoping people will actually get
more time over the holidays to discuss, propose and write some code :-)


> Tom
> _______________________________________________
> cdt-dev mailing list
> cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top