RE: [cdt-dev] CDT - conference call scheduled

Hi,
Sebastien,

Have your received any slides for to be posted to the website?
Is the following information correct?

CDT Conference call
1:30 to 4PM on Monday 9 December 2002

866-397-9631 (for those dialing in North America)
613-594-9391 (for those dialing in International)
Participant access code:  835200#

I did not think that anyone but you, would need the chairperson access code.

-Judy