RE: [cdt-dev] Nightly build scripts

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your offer.

Once we are done here, the builds should work for all platforms. (With
appropriate tweaks to the auto generated build.xml files)

It might be best to have one process for all platforms. I can send you the
build scripts that we have modeled after those available to build the
Eclipse platform.

Let me know if you are interested.
I suspect that we are each holding pieces of the same puzzle  ;)

-Judy