Re: [cdt-dev] Bugs/Pr on cdt core

> Thanks Alain,
>
> Understood on the priorities, and the extra points...

8-)

> As for sending the bugs to you, if you leave the Assigned To blank, they go
> to the default component owner who appears to be you.  Any suggestions on
> who else they should go to? (And that wasn't a request to volunteer ;)

I was, probably not clear about this point:
	> PS:  - Do not send them to me 8-)

I was not referring to email from bugzilla.

Some folks will send personnal PR i.e. directly to the developer,  which
is fine.  But we do not have a track record of it.  I want simply to encourage,
whenever possible, the use of bugzilla.

But this is just an encouragement, since I myself do not follow the rules 8-).

--
alain, who loves receiving emails.