[cdt-dev] Developing CDT

   Hi!

 I wanna ask 2 questions about developing CDT. Maybe someone will help me.

 1.  When I develop CDT within Eclipse following instructions situated on www.eclipse.org(Developing the CDT) I always see the diagnostic "Cannot connect host". It happens when I expand the interactor for HEAD in the CVS Repositories View called :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/tools. But at the same time I can look trough all CDT source code using "CDT CVS Repository" reference on the main CDT page.
 So I can't develop CDT within Eclipse

2. I can't find where default makepath(make) initializes in the CDT source code. Maybe someone prompt to me. I want to change the default value on my own in order to build all projects with my own compiler

Thanks to all!!!

 Garra.

Back to the top