[cdt-dev] Updates to CDT web site and CDT CVS repository

Hi all,

just a heads-up for everyone that is accessing CDT
resources.

I transitionning to the new CDT code base and focus,
we've made additional changes to the web site (this is
still a work-in-progress but is moving along).

We've also cleaned-up the CVS structure a bit, by
moving all of the components from the previous CDT
codebase into an org.eclipse.cdt.old directory.
You can still access all of the source from the IBM
codebase as it is under that directory. However, if you
had the source checked out, any CVS operation will most
likely fail.

Another transition step (which will happen in the next
day) will involve closing all bugs in bugzilla that are
against the previous sourcebase.

Thanks to all for your patience,

Sebastien

Sebastien Marineau