Re: [cdt-dev] F1 CDT works under Linux but not Windows

I've successfully built the CDT from CVS using the makefile, so that wasn't really my question. I was more interested in whether or not the CDT team has ever needed to fix/rebuild Eclipse itself (say, due to a problem that was preventing them from moving forward), and if so... how that problem was dealt with. Since, at this point, this is more of a "how do I build Eclipse" question than a CDT question, I'll shut up. :-)

Thanks for the document on building/debugging CDT from within Eclipse!

Brian

turnham@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Brian and All,

I've created a document that describes the steps to build/run/debug the CDT
inside Eclipse (as well as how to build the CDT from the command line).
The document is here ->
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/developer/build/developingCDT.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project
Please let me know if there are any problems with the document.  I think
I'll add some screenshots when I get some time.

Just to clarify Brian...the CDT does not build Eclipse itself.  It simply
builds against the Stable builds available on http://download.eclipse.org.

Hope that helps...

Jeff.

Back to the top