Re: [cdt-dev] building CDT

Brian Moyle wrote:

> (I'm interested in seeing what it would take to get GdbPicl to work with
>"gdbserver", for remote debugging).

Before getting into "gdbserver" subject, I would like to make sure you are
aware that CDT supports already remote debugging:
 Once you create a remote project, you can debug it remotely.  GdbPicl is
located together with a few other components on the remote computer, and
the CDT/Eclipse GUI is talking to the remote GdbPicl (which talks to the
gdb which is running on the same remote machine.)

Robert.