RE: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB reporting "No symbol 'whatever' in curren t context."

There is nothing going wrong, the suite of characters are pass to the debug
engine.  We could:

- suppress the error
- use the C/C++ parser for validation before sending string for evaluation.
In the past the C/C++ parse (DOM) was not reliable enough to do this.

Back to the top