[cdt-cloud-dev] CDT.Cloud Blueprint Community Release

Hi everyone,

As discussed in our previous community meeting, we would like to encourage all CDT.cloud components to participate in the first Theia Community release, which will be released in September [1]. Basically that means releasing a version of your component or extension that is compatible and has been tested with the Theia community release (release candidate to be released in the end of August).

If you plan to participate with your component, please add your component as a participating project on the Theia releases page [1] by opening a PR at the Theia website repo [2] beforehand. This already increases the visibility of every participating CDT.cloud component.

Once the release candidate is available, I'll send another email to collect the CDT.cloud component releases so that we can include them in the next CDT.cloud blueprint release.

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip

[1] https://theia-ide.org/releases
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia-website/blob/master/src/components/Releases.js#L71