Re: [cdi-dev] Interceptors 2.2 RC1 staged

Hi,

On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 at 13:12, Ladislav Thon <lthon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

the staged artifact seems good to me. Could you please push it to Central? It's an RC anyway, so bugs may be fixed if found (I didn't find any).

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

FYI, I pushed a draft PR for adding tests to the CDI TCK (https://github.com/jakartaee/cdi-tck/pull/479), and I also have branches for ArC and Weld that are both passing. (And since both ArC and Weld have already supported this feature, the changes are minimal, just version bumps and deprecations of the old vendor-specific APIs.)

LT