Re: [cbi-dev] Open Source Software Supply Chain Best Practices at the Eclipse Foundation

When you are ready to do so, please send it to the "all committers" mailing list.

Wayne

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 10:19 AM Mikael Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your feedbacks. The goal is to disseminate it more widely, but I guess to have it being reviewed here first is a good first step.

Let's say that in a week or two (or more if there are intense discussions about the content), I'll forward it to cross-projects. WDYT?