Re: [cbi-dev] Building maven artifacts for Eclipse SUMO

Hi Robert,

See my answers inline.

On 26 Mar 2021, at 10:43, Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx wrote:

Hi Mikaël,
I think we finally managed to get Eclipse SUMO build on Eclipse CI and deploy to repo.eclipse.org. However, two questions are still open :

  1. How can we configure the build-job to be triggered by every commit to the master branch on GitHub? I tried to understand the Jenkins docs, but I did not manage to get it working.

The repo https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/ was missing the webhook settings. You should be all set now.

  1. Can we get a dockerhub organization / user account for the Eclipse SUMO project to store the custom image? Should we open a bug for that?

See https://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI#Docker_Hub for instructions.

Cheers,

Mikaël Barbero
Manager — Release Engineering and Technology | Eclipse Foundation
🐦 @mikbarbero