[cbi-dev] Can Platform Bot vote on JDT repos?

Hi all,

I'm creating an Eclipse at large (Platform, Equinox, JDT, PDE) job that applies to all repositories. This job is currently on Platform CI instance, and using the Platform Bot Gerrit account.
When it processes patches for one of platform/* Git repositories, it votes just well on CI.
However, this same job doesn't seem able to vote on other JDT patches for instance. We can see it started, running correctly, but no feedback is sent to the Gerrit review.
It looks like the issue can be caused by Platform Bot not being allowed to vote on other repositories. Is this something that can be changed?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mickael Istria