From: Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 17 July 2020 21:00
To: Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cbi-dev] Running multiple notarizations in parallel

Thanks for the replies. I will run it in parallel as that helps our builds a lot.

Thanks,

Jonah

On Fri., Jul. 17, 2020, 04:10 Mikael Barbero, <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jonah,

It is surely fine to run notarization in parallel. We are unfortunately tied to Apple backend services for notarization and it proved to be unreliable from time to time.

Thanks!

MikaĆ«l Barbero

Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation

🐦 @mikbarbero