Re: [cbi-dev] Is there an equally good equivalent to Jenkins/GitHub pipelines for Gerrit?

Yes, there is. It's https://plugins.jenkins.io/gerrit-code-review/ (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPMeCW-Q5k for demo)

It requires a plugin + config on the gerrit side, but it would a great improvment compared to current gerrit trigger.

We have very little time to investigate the solution at the moment, but if you are willing to help us trying it, we may make it work.

Cheers,

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
🐦 @mikbarbero