From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 June 2020 01:07
To: Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cbi-dev] How to tag my repo from a shell script on CI?

So I tried to mimic and adapt what's done in Platform, but pipeline

```

pipeline {
    agent any // I also tried agent { label "migration" }
    stages {
        stage(''){
            steps {
                container('jnlp') {
                    sshagent(['git.eclipse.org-bot-ssh']) {
                        sh '''
                            git clone ssh://genie.releng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/m2e/m2e-core.git --branch master
                            cd m2e-core/
                            git tag $releaseStream
                            git push origin $releaseStream

                        '''
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

```

fails with "FATAL: [ssh-agent] Could not find specified credentials"

Jenkins UI for SSH agent doesn't show such a git.eclipse.org-bot-ssh agent, so it seems to be totally missing. What do I have to do to get such SSH agent available?

--

Mickael Istria