Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Maven Plugins Snapshots not being publish

Since the migration to the new infra, the build and the promotion scripts run on different agents so the assumption that the workspace will still be available during promotion is wrong now. I'll try to fix that later today.

Could you please open a ticket on bugzilla so we can track this effort?

Thanks.

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
📱 (+33) 642 028 039 | 🐦 @mikbarbero