[cbi-dev] ssh agent - projects-storage.eclipse.org

Hi folks,

I've been struggling with the ssh agent yersterday with my custom container. I can't get rid of the 100010000 user error. I have modified my container based on the example https://github.com/eclipse-cbi/dockerfiles to run the appropriate script in ENTRYPOINT, but I must have missed something.

By the way, in the previous examples, the user is 10001 whereas in the openshift it is 100010000, am I understanding it right?

--

So today, I'm trying something much simpler, I execute the following basic pipeline within the default container, but I'm getting the error "genie.keyple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive)."

pipeline {
  agent any
  stages {
    stage('Test SSH') {
      steps {
        sshagent ( ['project-storage.eclipse.org-bot-ssh']) {
          sh '''
          '''
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

--

I've been through all the wiki and docs, I think I have reached the limits of my capabilities in terms of k8/docker/openshift/devops... could I get a hand from someone on my pipelines? I am a bit desperate :) do I sound like it?

If you want to have a quick look :

my custom container is attached

Thanks in advance!
Olivier