Re: [cbi-dev] Gerrit Trigger help needed

That is not correct. Newer CBI is based on Kubernetes (Openshift) and Jenkins and will work as expected with Gerrit. We're just doing some adjustments for a couple of early adopters of the new setup.

Thanks.

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
📱 (+33) 642 028 039 | 🐦 @mikbarbero