Re: [cbi-dev] Too many inactive committers on the project

Election has this time concluded successfully.

I suggest we retire inactive committers who did not vote. Please find below the list of such committers with the last year they've been active.

Christopher Guindon - Never
Dennis Huebner - 2016
Krysztof Daniel - 2013
Paul Webster - 2013
Thanh Ha - 2015

If I don't have any objection by Thursday, I'll start the process to retire those inactive committers.

Thanks.

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
📱 (+33) 642 028 039 | 🐦 @mikbarbero