[cbi-dev] Multi-Branch Pipeline Scan Repository Trigger

We have set up a Multi-Branch Pipeline Job for Xtext projects:

The GitHub settings have been tweaked to create jobs for branches.

The job is using a declarative pipeline with pollScm trigger. But I do not see that it gets build. The SCM is not polled and no PR job is created. It would when I manually trigger „Scan Repository Now“, but this should happen automatically.

What’s wrong with the pipeline or job config here?

Back to the top