[cbi-dev] What's the best startup Docker image for SWT UI Tests?

Hi folks,

I'm considering using a Docker agent for some Jenkins builds I manage to get more control on the environment, and also to have this environment explicit somewhere and reusable so everything should be more portable.
What would you recommend as Docker image for testing SWT/Platform-based applications? As far as I remember, this requires gtk, a window manager with X or wayland, java and that's about all. Which image should I get started from? Do some projects already use similar images?

Thanks in advance

--
Mickael Istria