[cbi-dev] Building GitHub Pull Request on Eclipse's Jenkins

Hi folks,

What is the state of the art for building GitHub PRs on Eclipse Jenkins instances?

I can see that GitHub pull request builder plugin has a "You should probably migrate to GitHub Branch Source Plugin" and a "The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use" messages.

The GitHub Branch Source Plugin seems to be up to date, so presumably that is the one to use.

Trawling through Bugzilla I can see that in the past the former was installed, and that Bug 439145 is currently open request the feature - but that may simply predate the move to Jenkins.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham