Re: [cbi-dev] Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location

On 12/07/2016 11:43 AM, Jonah Graham wrote:
Hi Saleem,

As you are now talking about specific failures in JDT, we need to know
about which ones are failing. I am not sure that cbi-dev is the most
useful place for this conversation, it may be best on
platform-releng-dev as that is where the Eclipse build engineers who
manage the official Eclipse builds.

PS. It may be helpful to have some context about what you are trying
to achieve so we don't fall into an XY Problem:
http://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/66377/what-is-the-xy-problem

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~