Re: [cbi-dev] Issue with b3 aggregator

Interesting, but why does it work running as an eclipse application?

I have installed Xvfb. I haven't tried Xvnc. One issue I have is that the OS on my linux box running Jenkins has an old version of GTK+ and so it doesn't work when running Eclipse Mars. This is something I can address, but raises an issue. When running the aggregator in this method and it encounters an error, it will show an error dialog that is waiting for the user to click 'ok'. In a Jenkins job running a simulated X environment, there is no way to click Ok and the job will just hang.

Is there any way to get it work in a completely headless manner without the need for X?

Tommy